Friday, August 7, 2009

First post-op smile!

Guy continues to improve, and we expect to take him tomorrow! He has mostly been content and calm in the past day or so, but 48 hours after surgery he gave us his first smile. An hour later he is starting to giggle a little. He loves to ride in his red wagon all over the hospital and seems to be a big hit with whomever he encounters. Our unbiased opinion is that he's the cutest Guy here!!

4 comments:

  1. He's amazing! Just like his mommmy and daddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has SuperBrody as a role model, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am amazed that Guy could be going home tonorrow. Glad to hear that the surgery was a success!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, I saw your post on the CCAI WC group. I've sat here reading your post about Guy's surgery with tears. What a sweet boy. I'm so happy his surgery went so well. Wonderful news. trina :)

    ReplyDelete