Stacy, Jon and Gemma: Little Guy is just adorable!! I am in awe at how beautiful and little he is. Stacy, you just beam like a new little mommy and it's so cute to see the excitement and joy written all over your face for your sweet new baby BOY!!! I cannot wait until I am reading your posts while you are in China holding this beautiful baby in your arms for the first time!! Thanks for meeting us today! It was great seeing you and Gemma. I'll e mail you photo's. Hugs and HUGE congratulations to all of you. ♥ Natalie
We recently became a family of four when we brought home our son, Guy YuXiang, from China to join his sister, Gemma Li Shun. We are finally one happy, complete family!
Stacy, Jon and Gemma:
ReplyDeleteLittle Guy is just adorable!! I am in awe at how beautiful and little he is. Stacy, you just beam like a new little mommy and it's so cute to see the excitement and joy written all over your face for your sweet new baby BOY!!!
I cannot wait until I am reading your posts while you are in China holding this beautiful baby in your arms for the first time!!
Thanks for meeting us today! It was great seeing you and Gemma. I'll e mail you photo's.
Hugs and HUGE congratulations to all of you.
♥
Natalie
So handsome Stacy! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying thinking how happy your mom is right now with your news....
ReplyDeleteso cool- love that you have this site for us to follow!!! congrats again!
ReplyDelete