Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have LOA!!

What is LOA, you ask? Why, it is our Letter of Acceptance. We weren't expecting it to arrive for at least another two weeks! Who cares, you ask? Everyone should care because this is the magic document that puts the wheels in serious motion for us to travel to China. Next we will get our TA (travel approval) in 5-8 weeks--even sooner in some cases. Is it possible that we could continue on our record-setting streak to speedy travel and have Guy YuXiang by his birthday on May 25? Very unlikely, but not impossible. After TA, we will get our CA (consulate appointment date) and based on that we will know our exact travel dates. Yee haw!

4 comments:

  1. You are so cool with your initials and stuff.

    This is seriously fantastic news - you deserve a fast track after all of this waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! I'm so happy for you. I can imagine how seriously excited you are you can tell by your post. Hey, lets celebrate!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fast!! I'm so happy for you!! It definately can be done and you could make it in time for his 1st birthday!!! We are 3 weeks and 5 days from LOA to getting on a plane, it can happen and I hope and pray it does!!! I can't wait to see your family of 4 all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy for you STacy! Your blog is very cute. I look forward to following as your travel approaches!

    ReplyDelete